- Go to Belize Water Services (BWS) and request a letter of permission to get the septic cleaned.
- Bring the letter to our City Council Office, the receptionist will help you.
- Based on your location proceed to make payment at the cashier.
- Your septic will then be cleaned based on the next available slot.
Prices are as follows:
- Belmopan Central is $135.00 per load
- Habet Housing Area is free of cost for up to 4 times per year, for the first year. Thereafter, a fee of $50.00 is charged per load.
Please note that:
- Villages outside of Belmopan must get written permission from the Mayor, and the price depends on the distance from Belmopan.
- Days for septic cleanings are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays