The main obligation of the Administration Department is to ensure the efficient performance of all departments of the Council. The Administration Department consists of the Human Resource Directorate, and the Office of the Mayor.
The Human Resource Directorate is made up of the Human Resource Manager, First Class Clerk, Second Class Clerk, Procurement Officer, Events Coordinator, Public Relations Officer, Receptionist and Quick Response.The Office of the Mayor consists of the Mayor, the City Administrator and the Executive Secretary.
The Mayor is the highest executive authority, while City Administrator serves as the Chief Administrative officer of the city, this person advises and assists the Council in business conduction, implementation of policies, fiscal management and is responsible for the accomplishment of the City's goals and objectives.
- The H/R is responsible for the overall planning, training of staff, organizing and operation of the Council; direct and oversees operation; coordinates activities with other city officials and outside agencies and organization.
- The First & Second Class Clerk along with the HR deals with: employee and labor relation, worker compensation, oversees and maintain records, attendance and personnel files. They also deal with Social Security for each employed person, create letters upon request and keep files up to date. In addition, they work on deduction, cross checking pay roll, and requisition that is brought in from the Procurement Office.
- The Procurement Officer / Fleet Supervisor; deals with inventory management, vehicle management and key management.
- The receptionist receives all the incoming calls, screen and directs the call, greets persons entering the council and assists with queries and complains from the public and direct them to the person who can help solve their issue; which would be the Complaints Quick Response Team.
The Office of the Mayor which is made up of the Mayor, City Administrator and Executive Secretary.
- City Administrator serves as the Chief Administrative officer of the city, he/she advises and assists the Council in the conduct of business, implements policies, fiscal management and is responsible for the accomplishment of the City's goal and objectives, also that the city is provided with desire and mandated services in an effective and cost efficient manner.
- Executive Secretary manages the Mayor diary and ensures that he is notified about the appointments he has.